We are active in monitoring your online safety when using Phigit, however there are things that you need to do to keep your account safe and secure.
How can I keep my account secure?
Here are a few guidelines for keeping your account safe:
- Only enter your login details on https web addresses. Never enter your login credentials on an unsecured webpage. The beginning of any Phigit address should start with "https://", depending on your browser, you may also see a lock icon.
- Change passwords regularly and use different passwords across all accounts, including your email account and Phigit account. We recommend that you use a password at least 8-10 characters that contains a unique combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Phigit uses Stripe payment system for our credit card transactions. Stripe who processes billions of dollars each year for thousands of companies.
- Do not click any links or download any attachments from unverified sources.
- Install a pop-up blocker from a trustworthy source or keep your preferred browser updated, installing the latest version whenever possible.
- Install a personal firewall and antivirus software. Remember to run scans for viruses and malware frequently, and keep your antivirus software updated. Enable auto-updates on your device so that you're always using the most up-to-date software.
- Be careful where you enter your passwords. If in doubt, visit https://www.phigit.com instead of clicking on an email link, or bookmark our website for easy navigation. Phigit will never email you asking you to confirm your password.
- If you encounter a suspicious profile, listing, or message thread, we encourage you to flag it.
Why should I pay and communicate only through Phigit?
When you purchase an ad space or list an item through Phigit, payments go through our secure structure and payments are not released to the publisher until after the purchase has been completed. Phigit also provides private messaging for advertisers and sellers.
Safety for Advertisers and Sellers
How can I prepare myself as an advertiser?
Read project descriptions closely
It's a good idea to read everything sellers have posted about their ad space in the description. Make sure you understand the sellers' policies before purchasing the ad space.
Pay and communicate on Phigit
Communication is the key to a successful relationship. Paying or communicating outside Phigit makes it harder for us to protect your information and puts you at greater risk of fraud and other security issues. That's why we prohibit off-site payment and strongly encourage you to communicate using our messaging system.
Use our messaging system before you purchase your digital advertising space to confirm details about specific terms and conditions of the publisher and your requirements as a advertiser. Remember to communicate.
How can I prepare myself as an advertisment space seller?
Examine the profiles and reviews of your potential advertisers. Look for connected social networks, and be sure to read any reviews left by other Phigit members. If their profiles are a bit bare, feel free to ask inquiring advertisers to complete some profile verifications before purchasing your ad space.
Use the Phigit messaging system and communicate clearly what you offer and what you are not able to deliver. By providing details, communicate with the advertiser on Phigit before anything else. Make sure to keep your communication on our website. Take advantage of our messaging system to learn about your advertisers and to explain your expectations.
Create guidelines for advertisers.